The Diocese of Fort Wayne was formed in 1857 but was redesignated as the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend in 1960. The diocese consists of Adams, Allen, Dekalb, Elkhart, Huntington, Kosciusko, La Grange, Marshall, Noble, St. Joseph, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, and Whitley Counties in Indiana. The map provided below plots the locations of Polish Roman Catholic Churches in the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend, Indiana. Given addresses were usually of the rectory and not the church building itself. Indeed, the church structure may be in a different town entirely. St. Stanislaus Kostka Church in Terre Coupee has an address in New Carlisle. Immaculate Conception Church in Ege has an address in Churubusco. Immaculate Conception is a combined parish with St. John Bosco Church in Churubusco. Some of the parishes named after Polish saints hint at the roots of their Polish founders. Some parishes, like Immaculate Conception Church founded in 1857, serviced immigrant Polish settlers who came to the area.